Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012...a day late

     Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, my Father-in-law in Oregon and Fathers everywhere! Thank you Father-in-law LWR for showing your son how to be a good Dad! Remembering my dear Dad and Papa to my kiddos who now rests in Jesus....what terrific memories I have from a delightful childhood! How my Dad loved his children and delighted  in playing with us. From kite-flying to bike riding to roller skating to beach trips to camping and on and on and on...he always made sure we had something to do. Thanks Dad so much....I would not be the woman I am today if it weren't for you and I can't wait to see you again in heaven!!!!   But most of all, I am so very thankful for my Heavenly Father who loved those who are His so much that He made a way for us to return to Him someday!
      "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned....John 3:16-18
        Do you know my Heavenly Father, Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirit? He can be YOUR saving God, too. Take some time to get to know Him by reading the book of John....I guarantee it will be time well spent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment